The betting market is buzzing with a series of decisions in European football with duels in both the UEFA Champions League and the Europa League.

Known for its odds analysis, Betfair has outlined the favorites to secure a place in the semi-finals of these tournaments. Furthermore, the bookmaker identified the main candidates for the title and top scorer.

The battle for the Champions League

In the dispute between Bayern Munich and Arsenal, the Bavarians enter with slight favoritism due to the support of the fans and the presence of top scorer Harry Kane, with a probability of 61% (odd of 1.65), while the English face a challenging prospect, with chances of just 39% (odds of 2.1).

In the confrontation between Manchester City and Real Madrid, the English, current holders of the Champions League title, are considered favorites, with a probability of 74% (odd of 1.25) of advancing, leaving the Spanish, historic champions of the tournament, with a 26% chance (3.5 odds).

Favorites for the Champions title and artillery

Regarding the Champions League title, Betfair identifies Manchester City as the main favorite with a probability of 34% (odd of 2.63). Therefore, followed by Arsenal and Real Madrid, all with a 12% chance each.

Erling Haaland emerges as the main candidate for top scorer, with a probability of 35% (odd of 2.25), followed by Harry Kane, with 24% (odd of 3.25), and Kylian Mbappe, with 17% (odd of 4.5).

Reproduction of X @ChampionsLeague

UEFA Europa League

In the Europa League, Liverpool face a difficult task after a 3-0 defeat in the first leg against Atalanta. The chances of advancing are modest, at just 16% (odds of 6) according to Betfair. While Atalanta has an 84% chance (odds of 1.1) of securing a place in the semi-finals.

Bayer Leverkusen, with a 2-0 victory over West Ham, appears as the favorites to advance. Therefore, with a considerable probability of 91% (odd of 1.01).

In the battle between Rome and Milan, the Italians are tipped to advance with a 71% chance (odds of 1.3) after a 1-0 victory away from home.

In the confrontation between Olympique de Marseille and Benfica, the odds favor the Portuguese, who have a 71% chance (odd of 1.3) of eliminating Olympique, while the French team has a 29% chance (odd of 3.2) of advancing.

Main favorites for the Europa League title

Bayer Leverkusen appears as the favorite to win the Europa League title. Thus, it arrives with a probability of 40% (odd of 2.25), followed by Atalanta, Roma and Benfica.