Betfair points out that Brazil has a 61 chance of winning the friendly against Morocco
Betfair points out that Brazil has a 61 chance of winning the friendly against Morocco Credits: Rafael Ribeiro/CBF

Betfair, a bookmaker specializing in sports odds, analyzed the clashes and pointed out what should happen in the next friendlies of international teams.

Teams from all over the world face each other again this week during the first FIFA date of the year. Among the main clashes is the friendly match between Brazil and Morocco, which will take place this Saturday night (25) in Tangier, in the African country. But before that, Italy, England, France and Holland are on the pitch for the first round of qualifying for Euro 2024.

Check out the main odds, odds and favorites for the duels:

Morocco X Brazil

On Saturday (25), Brazil and Morocco face each other in a friendly at 7 pm on the Grand Stage in Tangier, Morocco. According to the specialist in sports odds, the Brazilian team has a 61% chance of winning (odd 1.48) even playing away from home, against 16% for the Moroccan team (odd 5.5). The probability of a draw is 23% (4.0).

Young striker Vitor Roque is the player most likely to score at any time, with a 42% chance (odd 2.4). Vini Jr is also highly likely to score, with a 39% chance (odd of 2.6). The most likely score is for Brazil to win 2-1 with a 14% chance (7.0 odds).

Even with coach Ramon Menezes under the interim command of the Brazilian team, speculations for the announcement of the new commander from Canarinho are high. According to Betfair, Carlo Ancelotti has a 37% chance of assuming the position, being the main name among all those speculated. Ramon Menezes himself and the Portuguese Jorge Jesus appear in second and third position, with 11% and 7% chances, respectively.

Italy X England

Before that, on Thursday (23), Italy and England face each other for the first round of the Euro Cup qualifiers in group A. And according to Betfair, there are no favorites.

Both Italy and England each have a 36% chance of winning (odd 2.63). The probability of a draw is 28% – an odd of 3.25, that is, for every BRL 1 bet, the return to the bettor will be BRL 3.25 if the result comes true. The most likely score is 1-1 with an 18% chance (odd 5.5).

England’s Harry Kane and Ivan Toney and Italian Vicenzo Grifo are the players most likely to score a goal or provide an assist, with a 50% chance each (odd 2.0). The match takes place at 4:45 pm (Brasília time) at the Diego Armando Maradona stadium, in Naples.

Argentina X Panama

And speaking of Maradona, Argentina also enters the field this Thursday (23) as the overwhelming favorite in a friendly against Panama. According to Betfair’s analysis, the current world champions have an 87% chance of winning (odd 1.03), against only 4% for Panama (odd 25.0). The probability of a draw is 9% (odd 10.0).

The most likely score indicated by the bookmaker is 2-0 for the “muchachos” with a probability of 17% (odd 6.0). Lionel Messi is the most likely to score a goal during the game with a 75% chance (odd of 1.33). The friendly takes place at 9 pm at El Monumental Stadium.

France X Netherlands

On Friday (24th), France and the Netherlands will also face each other for the Euro qualifiers, this time in group B. According to Betfair’s analysis, France has a 51% chance of winning (1.87 odds), against 23 % from the Netherlands (odd of 4.0). The probability of the game ending in a draw is 26% (odd 3.6).

French star Kylian Mbappe is the player most likely to score a goal at any time with a 50% chance (odd 2.0). On the Dutch side, Memphis Depay has 28% (odd of 3.6). The most likely scores are a 1-0 French win or a 1-1 draw, both with a 17% chance (odd 6.0).

About Betfair

One of the largest online sports betting providers in the world, Betfair is the official sponsor of the Cruzeiro and Palmeiras teams. The company, founded in London (ING) in 2000, was a pioneer in offering peer-to-peer betting (Betfair Exchange) and manages a complete range of sports betting, entertainment events and online gaming products for more four million customers aged 18 or over worldwide.

Thanks to its state-of-the-art technology, the platform offers a wide catalog of products that allows you to bet with your own odds and odds offered by other users. Betfair is licensed to operate online betting and other gaming in 19 countries including Spain, Italy, Malta, Colombia and Great Britain.