This Saturday, the 28th, the first draw of the new Caixa Econômica Federal lottery, +Millionária, will take place. With a prize of at least 10 million reais, the new modality is the first to have 10 award tiers. Brazilians can bet at lottery houses throughout Brazil, on the Loterias Caixa portal and app.
The launch of +Millionária marks the beginning of the celebrations of the six decades of the Lotteries, celebrated on the 15th of September. The new lottery draws will only be on Saturdays, starting at 8 pm, with live broadcast on Rede TV and Caixa’s social networks. The minimum bet price is 6 reais, and bettors must select six tens in matrix 1 and two clovers in matrix two.
Reinforcing that the main matrix is numbered from 1 to 50, while the second matrix, which corresponds to the clovers, range from 1 to 6 and the bettor can choose two of these numbers. Players can still place higher stakes and mark up to 12 numbers in the first “matrix” and from two to six clovers.
First +Milionária draw.
The contests on Saturdays will be promoted with two globes. The first globe, with balls from 1 to 50, will draw six numbers. The second globe, with balls from 1 to 6, will draw two tens. Whoever guesses both the six tens and the two clovers wins the jackpot.
In addition to the main prize, there are nine other prize tiers available to the player:
- Whoever hits 6 numbers and 1 or no clover
- Whoever guesses 5 numbers and 2 clovers
- Whoever hits 5 numbers and 1 or no clover
- Whoever hits 4 numbers and 2 clovers
- Quem acertar 4 números e 1 ou nenhum trevo
Four more tracks have fixed value:
- Bets that match 2 numbers and 1 clover will win R$ 6
- Bets that match 2 numbers and 2 clovers will win BRL 12
- Bets that match 3 numbers and 1 clover will win BRL 24
- Bets that match 3 numbers and 2 clovers will win BRL 50
To increase the chances of winning, you can play stubborn or surprise. If there are no winning bets in the first lane, the one that hits the six tens and two clovers needed for the main prize, the prize value accumulates.